Tina Douty by Alexandra Stan




Hello simmers, I am so glad to upload a new sim I made a few days ago. Her name is Tina Douty and here is some more information about her.

Name: Tina Douty

Age: 18

Story: Tina is a countryside girl but she always wanted to live in a huge city as LA and NY but she had some difficulties since she was born. People were always laughing at her for her looks and 
unusual style but she got trough all of that and grew up in a wonderful and beautiful lady with huge confidence in herself. Her family is the most important thing to her and she loves freedom and feeling of freedom that is why she became a skydiver. Jumping out of airplanes with just an parachute and feeling the wind makes her the most happy human in the world. To download click on read more!!!










P.S If links are broken please notify us so we can fix them. Thank you in advance for your help :)

That's all from me simmers, have fun and happy simming.
 

 ▬ Alexandra Stan

▐▬▬▬▬CC Used on the picture▬▬▬▬▐
▐ Eyebrows by S club privee                     
▐ Contact Lenses by Ephemera
▐ Skin by Tifa
▐ Lipstick by Pralinesims
▐ Clothes by Orangesim

Thanks to all cc creators. :)

Do not copy, use as a base for your other sims or claim as your own. For any permissions you need contact us through email. :)

Founder
Hello, I am Milica(more known under my sim name Serafina). I am 16 years old and addicted to the sims 3 game. Most of the time, I create sims, hair retextures, studios, houses and sometimes poses. If you have any questions or requests ask in the section "Ask here" or through our email.

Founder
Hi simmmers, my name is Azra(Ella). I am sims 3 sim and pose creator. Hope you like my creations.

11 comments:

  1. I like she! You have very interesting style in sims! Thank you for making!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. umm thanks again, I always try to come up with different sim. :)

      Delete
  2. Contact Lenses by Ephemera this link is broken ):

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. http://beauty-sims3.my1.ru/load/skintony/face_skin_yamf_v4_by_tifa_dlja_sims_3/5-1-0-1679 you can download it here. I used that skin as default when I made Tina Douty.

      Delete
  4. She's amazing!! One of the best sim ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my lord! What lip sliders do you use? Her lips are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, so i download this sim, and i installed it, bue its not in my game, and it dont say ''Sim'' but ''core family'' what thats means ? help me please

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Sirenity Sims and Blogger Themes.